Concrete Floor Grinding
Utilising a series of different grinding machines along with a comprehensive arrange of diamond segments we are able to offer a variety of grinding options.
All grinding equipment is facilitated with dust extraction systems to minimise dust during operation. Concrete grinding is the first step used in the process of concrete polishing and concrete sealing, and preparing the floor before new floor coverings are laid.
- Removal of old floor coverings and adhesives such as tile, vinyl and carpet glue, sheet vinyl, wax stains, epoxy and urethane coatings.
- Levelling concrete to eliminate tripping hazards caused by uneven alignment or settling of concrete slabs.
- Removal of concrete sealers, epoxy or paint coatings.
- Preparation of floors for stains, epoxy or acrylic overlays, carpet, urethane or any new floor covering.
- Providing a smooth finish to a rough floor.
- Preparing a floor for a new surface coating such as self-levelling compound, glue, stains, epoxy or acrylic overlays, carpet adhesives, urethane or any new floor covering.
- Exposing aggregate in a new or old concrete floor.
- Preparation to polish concrete.
- Removing uneven or rough spots, excess grout, humps and surface indentations from any concrete slab.
- Levelling poorly poured slabs.
03 9580 0607
Dominic 0400 500 941
Servicing the following locations:
Victoria - Melbourne and surrounding Suburbs - Eastern Suburbs - South Eastern Suburbs - Southern Suburbs - Northern Suburbs - Western Suburbs - Geelong - Mornington Peninsula - Regional Victoria
Servicing Interstate Areas on request
Switch to our Mobile Site
-= Site Designed and Hosted by Imageworkx =-